We have a very special, new feature we think you'll love: we now check all podcasts for new review every day!
So no matter what plan you're on, your podcast reviews will update every day!
New email options
Now, the email schedule options are simpler, too. You simply choose when you want to receive an email with any new reviews you have.
Regardless of the email schedule, the website, the RSS feed, Slack, and any other integrations will update daily, too!
We're also disabling those depressing “no new reviews” emails.
Here are a couple examples of how this works, assuming your podcast gets new reviews on Monday and Thursday afternoons of the same week.
- You set ABC Podcast to email new reviews any day. The website and integrations update the day after the new reviews and you receive your email alerts on those same days (Tuesday and Friday).
- You set LMNO Podcast to email new reviews weekly on Saturday. The website and integrations update the day after the new reviews and you receive your email alert with all those new reviews on Saturday.
- You set XYZ Podcast to not send emails. The website and integrations update the day after the new reviews but you don't receive any email alerts.
Your current email schedule hasn't changed
Although you can now receive emails any day you have new reviews, we left your email schedule as it was. We didn't want you to be flooded with new emails if you didn't want them.
But it's easy to change your email schedule if you want to receive your new reviews any day of the week!
- Log in to your account.
- Click/tap on the podcast you want to adjust.
- Go to the settings tab.
- Change the email schedule as you wish.
No matter what email schedule you choose, the website, the RSS feed, Slack, and any other integrations will continue to update daily.
New plan names
With this update, all plans now have the same great features and are different only by how many podcasts each plan supports. Thus, we're renaming the plans to be more understandable.
- Solo ➜ Small
- Pro ➜ Medium
- Network ➜ Large
That's it for this update. We can't wait to share the next new feature when it's ready soon!