The easiest way to get your review notifications in Slack is to use Slack's own RSS app. Here's what you need to do.
- Log in to My Podcast Reviews and open your podcast.
- Switch to the Integrations tab.
- Click on the highlighted command after “Integrate with Slack” to copy the command.
- Log in to Slack and open the channel where you want your reviews to appear. This can be a public or private #channel, a direct message, or even Slackbot.
- Paste the Slack command you copied and press Enter.
It will take a moment to connect and display your latest review. After that, you'll receive a notification for each new review according to your podcast's refresh schedule.
To disconnect from Slack
- Log in to Slack and open the channel where you're receiving review notifications.
/feed listto see all your subscribed feeds.
- Copy the ID number of the feed you want to remove.
/feed remove ID-NUMBERand that feed will be removed.
The feed will then be unsubscribed and you won't receive notifications in that Slack channel anymore.